Yarn Shoppe Denver's Advent is here!

Jewel Tones for the Holidays!
New Years Day for me is the time where I can sit back, actually relax and stitch up an entire project in one day or two. The new year is all about something fresh, new and exciting. I am making this Advent exciting and full of fun unexpected items just for you, or for a family member or friend that you may be gifting this Advent to. The Advent Calendar consists of one New Years Day Holiday Kit! I have included all the extra special items you have come to love about Yarn Shoppe Denver. So, you will be extra surprised! You will receive your Advent Calendar Kit during in December which will give you time to place it on your calendar for New Years Day. I know that you will enjoy your Advent Kit as much as I have enjoyed designing colors for YOU! Order here! Enjoy. Happy Holidays! CAB 🎄 Yarn Shoppe Denver BAGS BY CAB 1615 California St #403 Denver, CO 80202 Email: cabsbags@gmail.com Call us! 720-473-2598

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Annual Denver Boutique Week! July 28 - August 5, 2023!

5TH ANNUAL MILE HIGH DENVER BOUTIQUE WEEK

6th Annual Denver Boutique Week! July 26 - August 3, 2024